Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Coming up for air...

I know I promised all kinds of witty commentary, product reviews, x365 redux entries, and nonsensical ramblings, but the fact of the matter is I'm buried in other ventures at the moment.

So I just wanted to post very quickly and tell you all that I've not forgotten about the blog, or about you (because you are, of course, my loyal fans and I cannot forget such); I'm simply too busy right now to update. This is actually a shame, as I frequently throughout my days will see something, ponder something, read something, and think, "Oooh, I need to blog about that!"

Unfortunately, as these things go, finals are coming and I'm way behind, so the blog is just something else that's going to have to get shuffled around on the proverbial stove, relegated to the back burner for now.

See you all in a couple of weeks!

No comments: