Tuesday, November 11, 2008

x365 Redux: Tall Mild

You’re actually not half bad. Maybe it’s because our regular brew is a mild now, but not long ago I decided you weren’t deserving of my contempt after all, and I stopped splashing decaf in your cup.

Original Post


---

A note about the x365 Redux

As you all know (unless you are brand new to the blog), I had promised to some "redux" posts where I go back and rewrite some entries based on the present day's perspective. Not everyone will get a redux, and the blog is no longer dedicated solely to the x365 project. Not every day will have a redux entry, and their order will be random for the most part (in other words, I won't necessarily be doing the reduces in the same order the originals were posted). I will also include a link to the original post with each one as well. So, yeah. That's what that's all about. Enjoy!

No comments: