Sunday, December 17, 2006

When Bad Habits Attack!

So after all the craziness of last week, I took a trip over to the doctor to see why I haven't been feeling any better despite the antibiotics I was prescribed earlier.

Well, turns out I have asthma. Heh. Looks like all that bodily abuse of the last twenty or so years is finally catching up with me. While smoking hasn't been an issue for a while (but was for more than half my life), and my drinking was brought way under control once school started (I have a tendency to drink a lot in the summer and hardly drink at all during the fall and winter months) it's mainly my weight that's plaguing me now. Looks like that's the source of all my troubles. First the bad back (which wasn't caused by the weight but is certainly exacerbated by it), then the migraines, now asthma...what's next, diabetes and a handicapped parking permit? Well, sure. Why not? Throw me a cane while you're at it.

*sigh*

I guess I'm going back to Weight Watchers. Happy Holidays, indeed.

Being fat sucks. Being fat with asthma sucks even worse. Hindsight sucks the most balls ever. Take better care of yourselves, gentle readers. I wish I had.

More on this later. My steroids are calling me.

No comments: