Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wow, the first post of 2007!

I can't believe it's already February. It seems like just yesterday I was posting that "first post of 2006" about LePew. It's been a year!

It really is true what our parents told us all those years when we were little and so impatient for the time to pass; the older you get, the faster it flies.

(Speaking of time flying, I'd like to send out wishes for a very happy 6th wedding anniversary to my dear friends Gus and Lynne)!

Anyway, dear blogwatchers, the new semester is well underway now, and though I don't want to jinx myself, I must say it's going pretty well. My portfolio review is coming up, though, so hopefully that trend will continue. I haven't quite begun to stress out about the review yet - but talk to me in a couple weeks and I'm sure my tune will have changed!

So what's in store for the new year? Lots of stuff, I promise! I've made some resolutions, some anti-resolutions, and some changes. Expect to see some sorting of it all right here on the hallowed pages of As Planet Deedums Turns. I'm sure you can't wait.

No comments: