Saturday, February 10, 2007

Some random updates

It just occurred to me that some past posts may warrant updates, so I just thought I'd throw those down while I'm thinking of it.

The Charm Bracelet - I got one for Christmas the same year I posted that entry (2005). It was given to me by two people I've never even met in person, a couple from Oregon I met on a message board. We did an online Secret Santa exchange, and they'd picked up on the charm bracelet thing, and sent me one, along with a little silver starfish charm. It's awesome and I love it. Now I just need to fill it with more charms. My mom gave me a cat charm and a shamrock charm for Christmas, but there's lots more room on it! I was browsing a charm shop online and saw some really cool ones. My birthday is in May, folks. And, not that it matters much, but Valentine's Day is next week. Surely there's a secret admirer who wants to give me one of these, no? ;-)

The Viscom project/Last semester's grades
: The travel kiosk was a bomb. And not as in "the bomb," either - it was just a bomb. I ended up with a C+ in the class. BUT...I rocked that Anthro final, landed an A in that class, along with a B+ in each of my other classes. Final tally=3.24 GPA. So I still pretty much rock.

Canine Senility: Alex is getting worse. She has to be confined when I'm not home and now when I'm asleep, too. She won't eat the food in her bowl but is happy to tip the food bin over and spill it all over the floor, and she's even happier to empty my pantry of as much of its contents as possible. Last night she got into a box of spaghetti, a container of salt, a bottle of olive oil, and a box of cereal. THAT was fun to clean up off the floor. Not.

And I'm still not in love. Or maybe I'm just in denial.

No comments: