Thursday, July 12, 2007

Embarassment and Triumph, Part II


The bedroom is done, and I can now sleep easy. There is something to be said for sleeping in a clean room - somehow sleep just seems to come easier when you're unobstructed by clutter.

I call my bedroom "The Princess Lair" because it is, unlike most of the other rooms in the house, very girly. Definitely shabby chic and very feminine, and I like it that way. One time a while ago when my place was clean (because it wasn't always so messy, you know), a friend of mine came over and looked in there and expressed shock at how girly it was. I asked why he was so surprised, and his response was, "I don't know, I figured you'd have it decorated in, like, a Harley motif or something." God, I hope that's not really the image I project!

Well anyway, here's the moment you've been waiting for -- another set of before and after images! Woo-hoo!

Before:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After:
(Yeah, there really was a bed under all that crap)!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll be going to bed now.

No comments: